The Week 16 NFL schedule features three games on Saturday, 12 on Sunday, and one on Monday. Eleven matchups have a direct impact on the 2019 NFL Playoff picture, but bettors will be breaking down Week 16 NFL odds for every game searching for value. Is the top play on a crucial showdown like the Cowboys vs. Eagles (+2.5), a matchup that could ultimately determine the NFC East?
Or do overlooked games like Giants vs. Redskins (-2.5) and Lions vs. Broncos (-6.5) offer more value in the Week 16 NFL spreads? Before finalizing any picks, be sure to see the NFL predictions from the team at SportsLine. All of the Week 16 NFL lines are listed below, and SportsLine’s advanced computer model has all the NFL betting advice and predictions you need to make the best Week 16 NFL picks now.
Winning picks from a proven model
The model, which simulates every NFL game 10,000 times, is up over $7,000 for $100 players on its top-rated NFL picks since its inception four years ago. It’s on a 95-65 roll on top-rated picks that dates back to 2017, and last season, the model also ranked in the Top 10 on NFLPickWatch for the third year in a row on straight-up NFL picks and beat more than 96 percent of CBS Sports office pool players.
Anyone who has followed it has consistently beaten NFL odds and is way up. Now, the computer examined the latest Week 16 NFL odds and lines, simulated every snap, and its Week 16 NFL predictions are in.
Week 16 NFL picks to target
One of the model’s strongest Week 16 NFL predictions is that the Ravens (-10) cover the spread against the Browns (6-8). Mathematically, Cleveland is still in the AFC playoff picture, but the odds are highly stacked against Baker Mayfield and company, even if they were to pull off thus massive upset. Baltimore, meanwhile, still has plenty on the line as it tries to lock up the No. 1 seed in the AFC playoff bracket.
Despite sportsbooks adjusting NFL spreads while Baltimore (12-2) has rolled this season, the Ravens have still been a good bet. They’re 8-5-1 against the spread overall and have covered in seven of their last eight. That includes covering a 17-point spread against the Jets and a 10.5-point spread against the Bengals. SportsLine’s model is calling for 300 yards of total offense for Lamar Jackson as the Ravens cover in well over 50 percent of simulations, while the under (48) hits more than 50 percent of the time.
The model also has made the call against the spread, on the over-under, and on the money line for every other game on the Week 16 NFL schedule. It’s also projecting a Super Bowl contender to go down hard, so you need to see its NFL picks before locking in any of your own. Get every pick for every game here.
Week 16 NFL odds
- Houston Texans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3, 50.5)
- Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (-6.5, 38.5)
- Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers (-6.5, 45)
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Atlanta Falcons (-7, 45.5)
- New Orleans Saints at Tennessee Titans (+3, 51.5)
- New York Giants at Washington Redskins (-2.5, 42)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Jets (+3, 38.5)
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins (-1, 46.5)
- Carolina Panthers at Indianapolis Colts (-6.5, 46.5)
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns (+10, 48)
- Detroit Lions at Denver Broncos (-6.5, 38)
- Oakland Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers (-5.5, 45.5)
- Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles (+2.5, 46.5)
- Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks (-9.5, 50.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs at Chicago Bears (+5, 45)
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings (-4.5, 45.5)
Who should you back against the spread, on the money line and the total in every Week 16 NFL game? And which Super Bowl contender goes down hard? Check out the latest NFL odds above, then visit SportsLine to see their Week 16 NFL cheat sheet, all from the model that is up over $7,000 on its top-rated NFL picks.