Injuries and news we’re monitoring around the NFL on this Week 3 Sunday:
- Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown (hamstring) exited in the first quarter against the Colts. He was eventually ruled out for the game.
- Indianapolis Colts guard Quenton Nelson (ankle) was carted to the locker room and ruled out against Tennessee. Nelson is believed to have suffered a high-ankle sprain, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. X-rays were negative, but the guard will undergo more tests Defensive end Kwity Paye (hamstring) and cornerback Rock Ya-Sin (ankle) were also ruled out.
- Chicago Bears linebacker Khalil Mack exited with a foot injury against Cleveland but returned in the second half. Linebacker Joel Iyiegbuniwe suffered a hamstring injury.
- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib injury) was ruled out against Cincinnati. Tackle Chukwuma Okorafor was ruled out with a possible concussion.
- New Orleans Saints left tackle Terron Armstead (elbow) was ruled out against New England. He exited in the first quarter.
- New York Giants linebacker Blake Martinez suffered a knee injury in the first quarter against Atlanta and was quickly ruled out of the game. Receivers Sterling Shepard (hamstring) and Darius Slayton (hamstring) were also ruled out in the first quarter of the loss.
- New England Patriots running back James White was carted off with a hip injury and quickly ruled out.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Rashad Fenton was ruled out with a concussion.
- Arizona Cardinals offensive lineman Justin Pugh (back) and Justin Murray (back) exited early against Jacksonville.
- Atlanta Falcons defensive end Marlon Davidson (ankle) was ruled out against the Giants.
- Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson (ribs) is inactive against Tampa Bay.
- Green Bay Packers cornerback Kevin King (illness) was downgraded to out against the 49ers.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tackle Cam Robinson suffered a right shoulder injury against Arizona.
- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (groin) did not return vs. Pittsburgh.
- Baltimore Ravens safety DeShon Elliott (quad) did not return vs. Detroit.
- Cleveland Browns rookie cornerback Greg Newsome II exited with a calf injury vs. Chicago.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Jamel Dean is questionable to return with a knee injury vs. the Los Angeles Rams.
- Denver Broncos receiver K.J. Hamler (knee) was ruled out after exiting in the first half vs. the New York Jets.